Bus routes to Covadonga
Public transportation is available. Please see the links below for the routes that travel to Old San Juan Terminal, Covadonga.
- D53 Covadonga SJU -> SJU Airport
- E10 Terminal Covadonga/VSJ -> Tren Urbano Sagrado Corazón
- T3 Tren Urbano Sagrado Corazón -> Covadonga VSJ
- T5 Iturregui -> Covadonga VSJ
- T9 Tren Urbano Cupey -> Covadonga VSJ
- T21 Tren Urbano Sagrado Corazón -> Covadonga VSJ
- A refill card serves as payment method
- Vending machines are found at any of the Tren Urbano metro stations, the closest one is Sagrado Corazón Tren Urbano Station
Cataño Ferry and the AquaExpress
- The ferry departs every 30 minutes.
- It is the quickest way to Old San Juan during busy events.
6:00 AM-7:00 PM from Monday to Friday
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
$1.00 round trip
$0.50 one way